Sending autoresponder notifications
An autoresponder push notifications are messages that are automatically sent to your subscribers based on the time set-up you fixed. These are triggered when someone subscribes from your notification then they will automatically receive push messages regularly. This can save you a lot of work because you can create an autoresponder series that will be triggered once someone subscribes.
Here are the steps on how to create and send autoresponder notifications:
- Log in to your account and click on ‘Autoresponders’.
- Click on the ‘New Autoresponder’ button.
- After clicking ‘Notification’, it will now allow you to edit and place the needed details in the parameters.
The parameters are:
Title – Here you put eye catching words so your subscribers click.
Message – The text that gives more details and to persuade them to click on the link.
Landing page URL – It is where your subscribers will be redirected if they click the link.
Select List – This is the option to what list you want to send your notifications.
Image – This is the icon that will show alongside your message. The recommended size is 192×192 pixels.
Countries – You select to which country you want to send your notification to.
- After editing and adjusting the parameters you can choose your preferred notification settings.
- After the notification settings, now you can set-up the time on which the autoresponder notification will be activated by:
- Clicking the clock icon to set the date.
- Clicking the second clock icon to set the time.
6. After setting the time and date on then the notification is activated, you can also set the ‘Autoresponder time value’ and ‘Autoresponder time unit’. The autoresponder time value is the time after the subscriber will receive the message and in the autoresponder time unit, it will show you options on when the notification will be sent.
Example: If you set the Autoresponder time to 1 and set the Autoresponder time unit to Day, then the Autoresponder notification will be sent 1 day after one subscribes.
7. After making sure that everything is set, now you can click the ‘Send Notification’ button.